+The Flash Tutorial+ +The Flash Tutorial+

Hmmm

I'm just curious to know why a flash tutorial is +13.

JKAmovies responds:

Coz it had blood, Little kiddy's might get scared. ^_^

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

I LOVE THE DC SERIES

I can't get enough of these games, absolutely outstanding. I just love them so much.

Metal and plasma Metal and plasma

Eh..

Okay graphics, I like it because, like you said, I don't like using the keyboard all that much. Nice classic arcade-styled game. Just got boring for me, needs a storyline, people, etc.

NG Office Adventure v1.3 NG Office Adventure v1.3

Pretty fun

That was pretty fun, entertaining too.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

lmfao

The funniest game I've played.

Shoot The Nazi Shoot The Nazi

Eh..

Took me a while to fully understand what to do, since I don't like reading Instructions (which is my fault, not yours). You could make the menu and stuff more interesting, that would give you some points. Thats all I really have to say. Maybe you should add levels or something.

War-zone War-zone

Wow

Very nice, it was entertaining. If only it had great sounds, it would be a solid 10. :D

Random Insulter Generator Random Insulter Generator

Had a lot of fun!

Nice, though the backgrounds and buttons could be sexier. I seriously did have a lot of fun with this though.

the man of pac the man of pac

Sorry, wasn't too good.

It was a fun game, for a while at least. The movements though...As soon as you hit up, it shouldn't do it unless you have an opening, like the real Pac-Man.

It was good though :D

Aftermath by Games2win Aftermath by Games2win

Got boring quickly.

Unless you are bored, I suggest you don't play this..Nice graphics however, but the music did get annoying.